Try to put clean photos.
1) We clean and combine the space.
2) We always start from the entrance and one by one the rooms and at the end balcony and courtyard
3) The camera should be stable and we should make sure that the photo is not blurred.
4) Let's go to a corner to make the space look spacious.
5) Lastly, the lighting should be behind the camera.
The 19-year-old's family say justice is "complete" as US citizen Anne Sacoolas is sentenced.Read more...
A lack of essential drugs and equipment is causing health centres to close, while critics accuse the government of complacencyHealth workers in Malawi claim the government is “ignoring” acute shortages of drugs and equipment that are crippling the country’s hospitals.Patients[…]Read more...