Try to put clean photos.
1) We clean and combine the space.
2) We always start from the entrance and one by one the rooms and at the end balcony and courtyard
3) The camera should be stable and we should make sure that the photo is not blurred.
4) Let's go to a corner to make the space look spacious.
5) Lastly, the lighting should be behind the camera.
The London mayor says Lee Anderson has "poured petrol on the fires of hatred" over "Islamophobic" comments.Read more...
Antoine Galindo is accused of conspiring with rebels, but press freedom groups say no evidence has been found and call for his immediate releaseEthiopian authorities have detained a visiting French journalist for being part of a “conspiracy to create chaos”[…]Read more...