Try to put clean photos.
1) We clean and combine the space.
2) We always start from the entrance and one by one the rooms and at the end balcony and courtyard
3) The camera should be stable and we should make sure that the photo is not blurred.
4) Let's go to a corner to make the space look spacious.
5) Lastly, the lighting should be behind the camera.
Internal Home Office figures include the costs of developing detention facilities, the BBC understands.Read more...
Al-Shabaab militants claimed responsibility for dawn attack on 26 MayAt least 54 African Union peacekeepers were killed when militants attacked a base housing Ugandan units in Somalia last week, the Ugandan president, Yoweri Museveni, said.“We discovered the lifeless bodies of[…]Read more...